Risk of coronavirus contraction worries 60% of surveyed people in Kazakhstan - poll
Almaty. August 13. KazTAG - 60% of interrogated people are preoccupied about the risk of coronavirus contraction in Kazakhstan, said Alexander Ruzanov, president of Brif research group.
“42% of respondents are worried about the risk of catching the virus by the family members and loved ones, and another 18% answered that they were afraid of getting infected and getting sick themselves. If this is combined, then the option “anxiety to get sick myself and my family will come out on top with 60%,”he said.
53% people in Kazakhstan are worried about the loss of income or part of their income, another 45% of respondents are worried about the possibility of losing their jobs.
The top 5 reasons for concern during quarantine also included: decline in quality of the educational process - 36% and inability to receive full treatment for diseases other than COVID-19 - 27%.
Photo source: picture from an open source